How do I get to Redeemer Bible Church?
Redeemer Bible Church
3017 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 3C6
Where can I find accommodations?
There are several hotels and B&B’s, in the Niagara Falls and close by Niagara-on-the-Lake area. Please refer to Hotels page for hotels which have granted Genesis Summit group rates.
How do I register?
- Click or tap the REGISTER NOW button found at the top of most pages. This will take you to the online Eventbrite registration page. If you are eligible for the group rate, ensure you register everyone as a group. If you are unsure if you qualify, contact our offices at email@example.com.
- While registering, a pop-up page with fill-in information must be completed.
- If registering for groups, complete the appropriate Fill in the LEADER’S (i.e. your) information. We do not need the information for each delegate you are registering. Remember that this name you register under is the name the tickets will be under at the registration desk at Genesis Summit when you pick up your package at the event.
- Choose the applicable options for the delegates in your group and the amount of tickets you would like to purchase.
- Choose to pay by credit card and submit your registration. Make note of the rules below for cheque payments.
- Eventbrite will email a confirmation once your registration is completed.
Can I mail in my registration?
Yes, individuals/groups may REGISTER by mail, including an attached cheque for registration. Paper registrations with cheque must reach our offices by Thursday, September 12th, 2019. Mail registration with accompanying cheque to: Genesis Summit, 1 Lakeside Dr., Unit 16, St. Catharines, ON, CDA, L2M1P3. Please contact our office at 905-397-6520 (between 9-11 a.m. EDT Monday to Wednesday or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulty registering online.
Who is the Genesis Summit for?
Genesis Summit is designed for Ministry Leaders and Teams; Lead-Senior-Associate Pastors, Worship Leaders, Children Ministry Leaders, Youth Ministry Leaders, Family Ministry, Missions Leaders and others who desire their churches to become a genesis for spiritual transformation. This summit will challenge each one in their own formation as they consider how formation can occur in worship, children’s, youth and adult ministries.
What does the registration cost include?
Registration includes access to all Plenary Sessions, Thursday Workshops and Friday Break Outs, Exhibit Area, and break Time Snacks. Registration also includes lunch on Thursday/Friday. Registration does not include accommodations or additional meals.
What about registration discounts?
We encourage you to take advantage of our early bird registration rate. Additionally, groups of 3 or more from the same church/ministry, who are registering for the FULL SUMMIT are eligible for a Group Rate Discount. See the Pricing Schedule for details.
Can we register for one day of Genesis Summit?
We encourage you to register for the FULL SUMMIT. A daily rate is available. Visit our Pricing Schedule for details. There is no Group Rate Discount for one day registration.
Do we have to pre-select our workshops/breakout choices when we register online?
No. A Workshop/Breakout Form will be emailed to you, 60 days prior to the summit with a request to return. You will be able to decide at that time.
What payment options are available?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and cheques. If you are paying by cheque, reserve the tickets by emailing email@example.com, you will have 10 business days to have payment at our office. After that point, you will lose the tickets you have reserved. Mail cheques to: Genesis Summit, 1 Lakeside Dr., Unit 16, St. Catharines, ON, CDA, L2M1P3.
How will I receive the registration tickets for my group?
Upon registering online, you will immediately receive a confirmation from Eventbrite, sent to your email address with an invoice indicating the number of tickets purchased, which tickets include onsite lunch, and the amount paid. You will pick up your registration package for your entire group at the Registration Desk onsite when you arrive (see Schedule).
What is Genesis Summit cancellation policy?
Please note that Genesis Summit is a non-refundable event. There will be no refund available for no-shows. Registrations are transferable. Please do not ask the Genesis Summit staff to make exceptions to this policy. If you do need to speak to someone regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I expect for the onsite lunches?
We will be having a catered box lunch for summit registrants.
NOTE: THERE IS A $10 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE FOR ANY ADJUSTMENTS TO AN EXISTING REGISTRATION.